Varicose veins — beach of our time. Clinical research surgical to the faculty of the Russian National research medical University. N. Vi Pirogov, on the planet, with nearly half of the population suffers in one way or another form of pathological disorders circulatory-vascular system. Women, by their physiological traits most prone to the disease. Their number amounts to 40% of the total number of patients. While men only 20% of cases are affected by this vascular pathology.
The symptoms and treatments of varicose veins varicose veins on the legs are closely related and provide for preventive examination of vessels for the selection of the right therapy.
The clinical picture
Develops the dysfunction venous blood flow due to a deterioration of valves perforating (tie) of veins, their overload and deformation. When the work of the deep (internal) of the arteries is broken, the circulation of the blood to become chaotic, which leads to its penetration in the surface waters of the vessels and of the education of the characteristics of the nodes. Not designed for the transport of this powerful flow of blood, the thin veins are stretched, forming thundering platoons in the vessels and the famous blue "snake" (meanders of vienna, appearing on the surface of the skin). These defects are visible to the naked eye or palpation of the area of the defeat.
Varicose veins refers to the progressive disease which, without treatment delays are of serious health complications and disability. The poor reflux of blood has different manifestations, depending on the severity of the condition of the diseased vessels, and is expressed through the increase of the intravenous pressure and the appearance, in this respect, excessive fatigue, leg swelling, the severity in the feet and ankles, seizures. In the case of varicose veins in the places where vascular damage formation of wounds, ulcers, and blood clots.
Spider veins happens primary and secondary. In addition to lower limbs, the place of the dislocation of the disease is also stomach, esophagus, pelvic organs, the testes, the seed funicles, the penis, large intestine. When the violation of the blood flow from the deep veins of the condition is quite difficult, leading to a weakening of the vessel wall, the enlargement of the interior of the cavity of the arteries and of the transition of the disease (chronic venous insufficiency). Therefore, the earlier diagnosed with varicose veins, the more the chances of recovery and less risk of complications pathological.
Because of what is formed
The causes for the occurrence of venous extensions are used for different factors. We can divide them into primary and secondary. The main sources of varicose veins occur:
- Permanent heavy physical load;
- The Long stay in static sitting or standing position;
- The unfavourable conditions of the environment, for example, at the constant temperature of the air;
- The fluctuations of body weight or chronic obesity;
- Hormonal imbalance — the period of pregnancy or menopause;
- Diseases of the endocrine system;
- The genetic inheritance of predisposition, manifesting in the peculiarities of the structure of vessels, and it is innate, anatomical inferiority of venous valves and the weakness of the connective tissue and the arterial wall;
- The neuroses.
In addition, indirectly, cause a malfunction of venous-vascular can:
- Systematically the constraints of repetitive, has an impact on the state of the arteries and nerves, causing the inside of their increase of pressure and loss of elasticity;
- During the professional sport with a particular focus on the lower limbs — the elevation of the rod, running long distances, etc;
- Wear clothes that are uncomfortable and shoes strongly tight in the pelvic region and the feet of things, and narrow-heeled shoes;
- Deferred earlier injuries in the lower extremities (fractures);
- At the age due to which he erases from the feature of epithelial cells, contributing to the weakening of the wall of the veins, a faulty operation of the valve and of the increase of the internal volume of the arteries.
In the story, the development of varicose veins, generally, it does not stimulate one, but the set of factors.
The symptoms of the disease
Varicose veins can have a variety of manifestations, which depend on the degree of complexity of the pathology and the physiology of the organism of the patient. In accordance with the stages of varicose veins have seen the symptoms of the disease of the vessels:
- Venous patterns or an asterisk (telangiectasia) on the skin;
- The swelling of the extremities, especially at the end of the day;
- The pain in the legs or in the middle of the vein during their palpation;
- Periodic cramps;
- Fatigue, in particular for walking;
- Visual of the veins on the surface of the skin;
- A feeling of heaviness in the legs;
- Burning Sensation in the places of the defeat of the veins;
- Muscle itching;
- The pain of a different nature and body aches;
- Education kinky veins in the region of legs and feet;
- Dermatological changes of the skin — the appearance of dryness, pigmentation, the darkening;
- The development of dermatitis, eczema and trophic disorders in the form of non-healing wounds and ulcerations;
- The skin of seals in the places of the progression of varicose veins;
- Formation of hematomas.
Rarely, but sometimes, rupture of venous nodes and the occurrence of bleeding under the skin. In this case, the situation requires emergency medical care and surgery.
Show symptoms can already since adolescence. Developing quietly, through the time of the disease of the mass of the adverse consequences for human health. If any of these symptoms there is at least one, it should immediately pass an exam. Heals the sick of vienna, the doctor-phlebologist, or surgeon.
On the basis of the decision of the scientific community pathology of varicose veins of the lower limbs taken to systematize a special qualifier. On the basis of this typologizations, varicosities has 6 clinical stages:
- Zero. Marked minor subjective complaint of the patient on some of the symptoms of varicose veins, but during the visual examination and the study of the obvious signs of the disease, there is still no.
- I degree. On the surface of the skin appear small vascular mesh back, rare, swelling, the severity of the burning sensation, a sensation of a "buzz" in the legs.
- Degree II. Regarded as the starting point of true varicose veins. Characterized in that the external separate from the manifestation of the greater vessels, education venous nodes, exasperetur after a long stay in a static state or visits h to high heels. From this point, there is the possibility of the formation of thrombus.
- The III degree. The symptoms of the second group joins regularly the swelling, more evident at the end of the day, and pulling, pain in the calves.
- The degree IV. We observe the changes trophic of the skin. Due to the excessive accumulation in the epidermis, a pigment, the skin begins to change its color from dark brown to black. Also can be the development of small local inflammation in the form of erytherma or wet wound, bringing with time, atrophy of the dermis and ulcers.
- V degree. Has the same course, as the fifth stage, but with viveret. trophic ulcerated.
- VI degree. Characterized by a heavy increase in education does not sanitatem wounds and ulcers.
Varicose veins — a disease which is difficult. Without quick treatment and constant prevention, it progresses rapidly and leads to irreversible consequences and the more serious consequences, up to death. It is enough to have 10 years of diagnosis of varicose veins varicose veins, pathology of the phase I was developed in the VI.
The diagnosis of the disease
For an accurate diagnosis of varicose veins, as well as to determine the severity of the research methods. The standard scheme of the survey when accessing phlebologist includes the following procedures:
- The collecting of the anamnesis of the disease, which establish the risk factors and causes;
- A visual inspection of a patient by a change of last post, as well as palpation of the squares of the defeat of the veins;
- Research laboratory of blood;
- Ultrasound color duplex-sonography of the arteries of the lower limbs, to properly perform a medical certificate, to measure the speed and direction of blood flow, to establish a map of its movement, to obtain a characterization and a clear picture of the blood vessels;
- X-ray of the blood vessels (phlebography) with the application of a contrast medium to define the appearance and shape of veins, the functionality of the valves and direction of blood flow.
Timely held and wisely chosen method of survey is used to determine the position of the surface and depth of the veins and of the form according to figures exact regimen changes.
The pathology in women
A beautiful half of the population suffers from varicose veins in several times more often than men. Favourable for it, the factors occur:
- The wearing of high-heeled shoes or not choose, depending on the size and the fullness of his leg;
- Trahunt away or too slinky clothes, preventing the normal circulation;
- A job that requires to find all day on their feet and the seller, the administrator of the reception, hairdresser, master, chef, etc;
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, and the age of adjustment of the body (menopause);
- The experiences with the weight — of the frequent fluctuations in body weight, extreme diets, aimed at the drastic weight loss, without control of the game to extra pounds.
Taking into considration natural, a tendency to varicose veins, the appearance of symptoms such as swelling of legs, excessive fatigue of the feet, itching and a burning sensation, the event of small vessels and venous of the image must be seriously alarming to the woman and to become the pretext to accelerate the visits to the doctor.
In the initial stages of varicose veins reversible and if a treatment approach is completely eliminated. In other cases, to combat the advances, the veins have resorted to conservative treatment with the help of medication, intravenous corrective special fund and the compression of the lingerie. Each of this type of treatment has its own indications to the prescription and specificity of the impact on the diseased organ.
- The drug therapy. Involves the intake of a consumer over a certain period of phlebotropic drugs phlebotonics, anticoagulants and anti-oxidants — helps strengthen blood vessels and reduce their fragility, the better to the liquefaction of the blood and normalization of blood circulation, the elimination of the backlog of the agency of toxic substances. For local treatment are used as tonic, anti-pain, anti-anxiety and relieve the swelling of gels and ointments. Also in a complex therapy administered b-group vitamins, A, et al., Decision on the duration of treatment is determined by the results of the diagnosis and of the nature of the dynamics of the disease.
- Sclerotherapy of the arteries. The method involves the use of specific drugs acting on the type of bonding is affected by varicose veins of vienna from the inside. As a result, the reflux stabilizes and is already in good health of the vessels. Performed a procedure as invasive, by the administration intravenously of a solution. Named in a certain state of the blood vessels and small venous nodes.
- The ozonothérapie. Part of the kosmetologicheskoy of medicine, and the impact on the interior space of the container cold ozone to the bonding area of a defect. Also the method used to calculate unaesthetic vascular the veins to the surface of the skin. Effective on the initial phase of the disease. To get the desired result, just a few procedures.
- The Compression therapy. Consists of a port special medical linens, creating on different parts of the feet to the pressure intensity varied, which in turn helps to reduce the pressure on the veins and restoring blood circulation. The constant use of the correction of the lingerie protects the blood vessels from the stretching and development of thrombosis. On prescription of a compression garment arrives prevention (minimum of the strength of compression), therapeutic (worn only during an exacerbation of cancellara) and hospitalis (after the operating period in the hospital). Available in the form of tights, stockings, golf and band lastique. The choice of the compression of the lingerie is made only on the recommendation of a doctor.
The recommendations for prophylaxis
In order to reduce the risk of developing a pathology veins, it is enough to follow simple but effective tips:
- Try to lead an active life, even when the static of the job — more than move, to change its position, make small breaks for the gym or leisure;
- Not to throw the legs when you are sitting;
- Do not wear strongly espresso things;
- Abandon the high-heeled shoes or to take his case;
- Treat chronic conditions of circulation, in particular the hemorrhoids;
- As a sport of leisure to choose the bike and swimming;
- For the holidays, dispose of feet above the level of the heart;
- Review the system of diet and the inclusion in the diet of useful products;
- Control your weight and try to keep a constant value;
- To give up bad habits (smoking, alcohol, the abuse of fat food etc;
- Take a shower;
- To be consumed during the day of the large quantity of liquid of 1.5 to 2 litres;
- To avoid a long stay in the sun.
The application of these simple recommendations will help you not only to slow down already development of varicose veins and get rid of the unwanted discomfort in the lower extremities, but he warned of its occurrence in the future.