Varicose veins on the legs is a chronic disease, which may occur violation of the procedure of the flow of blood. This disease is serious cosmetic by default, and gives a lot of discomfort to the person. The more often a common disease among women: it is diagnosed in 89% of women. It is also observed in 66% of men.
Varicose veins – causes
The venous blood of the legs towards the heart rises under the effect of the blood pressure. If the person is healthy, this mechanism works smoothly. In case of diseases, the body is forced to stimulate the process: it increases the pressure and pushing movements raises the blood up. Consequently, the technology of the deficiency. Because of the constant increase of the pressure in the blood vessel walls dilate and lose their elasticity and become thinner. Under the skin is form of blue nodules. In addition to varicose veins because it has these:
- A hereditary predisposition – some of which are exposed to the emergence of this disease. They dystrophy, congenital valve, the weakness of the wall of blood vessels. For this reason, the varicose veins on the legs may occur even at a young age.
- Hormonal changes – due to the failure of blood stasis. The most dangerous are considered to be the gestation period of a baby, puberty and after childbirth. In the woman's body (especially at this time) is dominated by the hormone of the corpus luteum. They have a relaxing effect of the impact on the veins.
- The diseases of the joints – rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and other diseases.
- The wearing of tight shoes and too tight clothing.
- Unbalanced diet – the presence in it of fat and high in calories.
- Bad habits – smoking and alcohol abuse.
- The reception of some preparations – hormonal contraceptives.
- Excess weight – obesity increases the pressure on the feet.
- The chronic diseases of the liver, cirrhosis, hepatitis.
Varicose veins on the legs, the symptoms
For this disease is characterized by its signs. The symptoms depend on the stage of varicose veins of the lower limbs. They can be:
- cramps in the night;
- view of the dark stains and nodules;
- there is a swelling;
- the painful sensations (throbbing, burst);
- fatigue of the legs;
- itching of the skin;
- the sensation of "crawling" ants.
That dangerous varicose veins?
This disease is not in itself disappears. Without the right treatment that worsen the situation. Varicose veins on the legs may cause complications:
- Eczema and dermatitis – in the area of the tibia appear redness, small bubbles and cracks.
- Ulcers trophic can appear both simple and many of the islands. They are most often cake wet (on their surface for a transparent or bloody fluid). Although these superficial wounds, they are very painful.
- Thrombophlebitis – may be accompanied by increased body temperature, redness of the skin, painful sensation as when walking and at rest.
- The gap in vienna – is accompanied by abundant hemorrhage. Upon the occurrence of these complications need medical assistance.
The varicose veins on legs treatment
This problem are the following experts: phlebologists, vascular surgeons. Before prescribing the treatment of varicose veins on the legs, the doctor will prescribe you a diagnosis. It is presented in these procedures:
- samples Shania, Calvé;
- the scanning of the veins;
- computer venography and other.
Varicose veins on the legs provides for such treatment:
- the treatment of varicose veins leeches;
- the sclerotherapy.
Ointment for varicose veins
All used in the treatment of the drugs must be safe. The same effective ointments when the varicose veins of the lower extremities conform to these requirements:
- prevent the stagnation of the blood;
- remove the pain and relieve the swelling;
- differ a tonic effect;
- optimize the working of the valves of the veins;
- reduce the likelihood of negative effects.
Varicose veins on the legs treated must well-chosen medicines. The most effective way given the stage of the disease may choose as a doctor. Self-medication is dangerous! In the best case, the medicine proves to be useless, and at worst cause the worsening of the situation.
The cream of varicose veins
These medicines contain the vegetable oil, vaseline, and other components that give the drug soft fat consistency. These medicines are easily are well absorbed through the skin. Similarly, these drugs have a moisturizing and softening action. Chronic varicose veins of the lower limbs is treated with the help of these creams and gels:
- anticoagulant medication;
- non-steroidal funds with anti-inflammatory effect;
Tablets varicose veins
In the treatment of this drug are assigned to different groups of drugs. Here is what are the drugs in the varicose veins of the lower limbs most frequently prescribed:
- antioxidant of the tool;
- drug therapy enzyme.
Treatment of varicose veins on the legs bites
This procedure has the name of sclerotherapy. It is regarded as an alternative to the surgical intervention. This rapid procedure allows to achieve a desired therapeutic effect. Injections are entered in the phase with those of the veins. Here a chemical burn. The same began the inflammatory process, striking the walls of the blood vessels.
After a short period of time in vienna together, and then tighten the elbows. Following a worsening of their bandwidth, and blood circulation will on another bed of the river. With time, these veins disappear. In their place, you receive the connective tissue. If diagnosed varicose veins of the lower limbs, the treatment with the aid of the injection can be carried out as follows:
- Traditional sclerotherapy – provides for the introduction of drugs is not modified, rapidly soluble in the blood.
- Hair treatment – a method that can get rid of the micro-mesh.
- The injection of foam sclerosant – this option is good, who gives a long lasting result.
- The echo of the sclerotherapy provides a duplex scanning.
The procedure is done in the following way:
- A week before the next treatment should stop smoking and consuming alcohol. Similarly, you must stop to accept the medicines that affect the clotting of the blood.
- The place of the future of sting anesthetized.
- Vienna is perforated and inserted the needle.
- Injections (dosage of a medicine calculated the treating physician). The number of injections in 1 session can vary from 8 to 10.
- The treated surface is applied a tight bandage.
- A patient prescribed a leisurely stroll.
Treatment of varicose veins on legs folk remedies
Alternative methods are considered as a good complement in the treatment of this disease. The initial phase of a remedies can be used independently. However, they must be applied strictly under the supervision of a doctor. If wearing tights for varicose veins, of the effect, it will be much faster. However, even to apply to them the need to take account of the recommendations of the treating physician.
A particularly well-worked treatment of varicose veins on the legs of the cider vinegar. For this type of therapy is useful that you make of it, so the purchase of a natural product. Use this tool can be as follows:
- Rub a small amount of apple cider vinegar are on the affected area and gently rubbed. Do such procedures should be twice a day (the day and before bed).
- Compresses – a small piece of clean gauze soaked in apple cider vinegar and applied to a site. To keep such a banner can be no longer than 10 minutes. Daily, you need to make 1-2 of the procedure. The duration of therapy is 2-3 weeks.
Exercises varicose veins of the lower limbs – home gym
These activities simultaneously decide the following tasks:
- normalize blood pressure;
- increase the muscular tone of the vessels;
- active lymphatic outputs;
- increases the physical endurance of the body;
- improves peripheral circulation.
Gymnastics at the varicose veins of the lower limbs must be carried out under the supervision of a doctor. Forbidden the exercises:
- the rise of the stem;
- the jump;
Exercises effective in the varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- walk on the balls of the feet and the heels;
- water aerobics classes.
Massage when varicose veins of the lower limbs
This procedure is very effective. However, each type of massage is acceptable in this case. For example, it is forbidden to honey to leave, because they can cause an amplification of the pain. Treatment of varicose veins on legs at home provides for the implementation of this massage:
- the whirlpool bath;
- medical manual;
- the procedure of "gouache".
Treatment of varicose veins by laser
Under the influence of the radius occurs, the collage of the blood vessels and the preparation of the trunk. After a short period of time irradiated vienna replaced by connective tissue. The procedure lasts over an hour. Treatment of varicose veins on legs laser practically done under local anesthesia. After this procedure, the surface on which you put the roll and secure with elastic. Then, the patient can go back home.
The surgical treatment of varicose veins of the legs
A surgical procedure may be performed in various ways. Selected by the doctor of the method depends on the stage of the disease and the patient's condition. The operation of varicose veins of the lower extremities can be executed in the following way:
- The classic version is considered to be the most traumatic. Causes the deletion of vienna in its entirety (from the region of the groin to the foot).
- Short Stripping retrieve only the dead of varicose veins of the fragments.
- Mini phlebectomy is a method used to remove advanced "strands" saphenous vein. When such operations are mere holes, which are extracted from dead blood vessels. After a surgical procedure on the skin does not remain scars and the scars.
The power in the varicose veins of the lower limbs
The regime of the disease is very important. The diet must attend to these foods:
- citrus fruits;
- the dogrose;
- fish of sea water;
- the lean meat;
- the liver.
The plan in the varicose veins of the lower limbs involves the disposal of these products:
- semi-finished products;
- muffins and pastries;
- drinks that contain caffeine;
- pickled products;
- the chicory;
- of spirituous beverages.
The prevention of varicose veins on the legs
This disease is easier to prevent than to cure.
Before that can occur the first symptoms of varicose veins of the lower limbs in women, you can take the following steps:
- Choose comfortable shoes.
- Normalize the weight.
- Give up bad habits.
- Wear special linen varicose veins.
- During sleep, put under the feet of the tree.
- Lead an active life, not forgetting about the rest.
- Make a draining massage.